Thursday 3 March 2011

THE IRON MAN



THE IRON MAN
By Ted Hughes.
80 pp. Faber Children's Books. £4.99. (Ages 9 and up)

ISBN
9780571226122

Rating: 5 Stars


Iron Man Book Review Letter

Dear Ankylosaurus,
I'm writing this letter to inform you of a book that I have recently read. It is called The Iron Man and it was written by ted hughes. I am writing to you about this book because it is one of my favourite books.

I really enjoyed reading this book. it's about an enormous metal man that appeared in a little village and ate all the machinery and fell in a big pit. I am not going to tell you the rest other-wise I'll spoil the story. My favourite part is when the Iron Man is fixing himself after he fell down a cliff.

If yo get the opportunity I recommend you read it. I would give it 10 out of 10. I hope yo get a chance to read this exciting book.

Yours sincerely,

Minmi.