Thursday 3 March 2011

CHEAT!



CHEAT!
By Judy Waite.
64 pp. Heinemann. £5.65. (Ages 7 and up)

ISBN
9780435114855

Rating: 1/2 Star



Book report letter


Dear Ankylosaurus,
I am writing this letter to you to tell you about a book that I have recently read. It's called cheat, and it's written by Judy Waite. It's a book about a boy called Danny who cheats in an art competition.

The story begins when Danny woke up and found a letter for him saying that he won a competition. My favourite part is when Mr. King says to Danny that he is a vegetarian, and he just throws the meat pies in the bin after his gran's gone. It made me feel exciting.

I wouldn't recommend you read this book because it's boring, and it dosen't have a proper ending. If I were to give it a mark out of ten, I would give it one, because I like stories with proper endings.

Yours sincerely,

Minmi.