Wednesday 18 May 2016

HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS


HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
Harry Potter Book 2
by J. K. Rowling
Illustrated by Mary GrandPré
341 pp. Scholastic. $10.99. (Ages 9 and up)

ISBN
9780439064873

Rating: ? Stars

   This is one of the best books Ive ever read. Even if I read it when I was 6 also. It is a great book. I also like the other books. But you need to read it from the fist book so you can understand everything.
  The three of them is always in the go. Like it when things always happens to them. It makes things cooler. The three is perfect. Harry is the main reason the problems happen, Hermione is the smart wizard, Ron makes everything much cooler.
  It's not the best Potter book, particularly if you don’t like spiders and snakes, but it’s pretty easy to get through and will definitely whet your appetite for the rest of the series.
  My favorite character is Hermione. She is smart and has an attitude. She was not born in a wizard family but she has good grades. She tries her best even though she just learned it. The part that I don't like is the part where Hermione tries to make an elf community. I agree it is upsetting.