Sunday 15 May 2016

ASIAN SPINE CHILLERS VOL 1


ASIAN SPINE CHILLERS VOL 1
by Andrew Lee
160 pp. Monsoon Books. £5.99. (Ages ? and up)

ISBN
9789814423939

Rating: ? Stars

   This book is a thrilling book about scary stories from around Asia. Some stories are about monsters, some are about ghosts, and murders. The book says that these stories are true. Sometimes I'm scared while I read it. It chills my bones from top to bottom. I hope they aren't true, cause it did a great job scaring me!
  My favorite story is about the sunset hotel. Its my favorite story because it scared me the most. I love ghost stories because its scares me. The burning ghost scares me! If I was one of the characters that saw the burning ghost I would probably faint.
  The story I don't like is about the fortune teller. The story is not thrilling for me. But I pitty the person who will have to be like that. It has no thrill in the story.
  The conclusion is that The book is very thrilling