Sunday 17 January 2016

TWILIGHT


TWILIGHT
The Twilight Saga: Book 1
by Stephenie Meyer
544 pp. Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. $15.00. (Ages 14 and up)

ISBN
9780316015844

Rating: ? Stars

  I love this book so much! It is the best romance book I have ever read. It starts out with explaining the main characters life. And how the person moves to the new town, Forks. The main character is Bella Swan, she is an 17 year old girl who just has moved to Forks with her dad. She started out hating Forks then ends up loving the place. She loves the place because the Vampire.

  My favorite character is Bella swan. I like her because she is very brave. Even though she knows she likes a vampire she still fine (not freaking out). In some parts she is very romantic.

  This book has the best romance in it. The author, Stephenie Meyer, has wrote the book so well that my heart is in the air for more than two days. The romance has caught my heart in romance. It makes me became addicted to the book that I feel I must know everything after it.

  Overall I think this book is great, it has great characters and the romance is great. I recommend this book for any teen who loves Teen Vampire romance!