Saturday 23 January 2016

21 PROMS


21 PROMS
Edited by David Levithan and Daniel Ehrenhaft
304 pp. Push. $9.99. (Ages 12 and up)

ISBN
9780545798679

Rating: 4 Stars

   I love thinking about prom. It is so cool! Wearing Dresses, having a date, and dancing. It seems like a cool time! This book has many things about proms. It has times when the character does not have a date and tries to ruin the prom by casting a spell. There are ones that is scared of dancing and prom. Each story is made differently. Like there are some that is more a script than a story. There are some that is a Diary and lots more.

   My favorite story is the story about this girl who started off without any dates, but ends up with 3 dates. I thought the story was very romantic. Especially the part when knows the truth about this boy who she thought bullied her.

   Some stories are very disappointing. Some character hates prom, but in the end she is forced to go to prom. It just makes you feel angry.

   I like when books or stories is very in our time. Like when a story has parts that talk about I-pad's or trending things that we all recognized. Some of the story is to old fashioned like a girl who emails people. I think it should be like her chatting in Facebook or chatting in her phone, like now days.

   My favorite story is the story about the girl having 3 dates. I don't like some of the stories. I like the parts that is very similar to our time, I recommend this book for people who likes prom, and who didn't have prom yet. I rate this book 8 stars out of 10 or 4 stars out of 5.