Friday 22 January 2016

HOMELESS


HOMELESS
Vet Volunteers: Book 2
by Laurie Halse Anderson
160 pp. Puffin Books. $6.99. (Ages 8 and up)

ISBN
9780142408636

Rating: 4 Stars

  This book Is very touching. Its about a girl who loves cats. Its pretty amazing how the girl can stop many cats from dieing. I would say she is a hero. Saving many cats lives is very special thing to do.
  A cat lover, Sunita really wants a cat. But her mom does not let her have one. So she volunteers to help a vet. She wants to help animals. At the vet, Sunita adopts a orange cat named Socrates, The cat leads the to a secret world of cats at the back yard.
  I am a cat lover. reading this book makes me broken hearted. It even made me cry. This book carries a big lesson. Animals are Equal to humans. If you hare stay cats why don't you nurture them? They can still live but they won't make more kittens suffer. So take care of animals. Don't hurt them!
  The backyard makes me think of the cats at the roads. Sometimes i give them food. The cats near the streets look very skinny. I really want to take care of all of them. But there are too many stray cats here.
  The mother cat can't naturally give birth, so now the cat needs an operation. Operation on the mother cat and on the cat of Socrates, made me sad.  Humans are scared of operations. What about cats? They would freak out.
  I am a cat lover. Cats are suffering I think we should help them. I recommend this book to cat lovers. I rate this book 4 out of 5.