Sunday 25 September 2011

INKDEATH




INKDEATH
Inkheart Trilogy 3
By Cornelia Funke.
736 pages. Chicken House. £12.99. (Ages 12 and up)

ISBN
9781905294718

Rating: 5 Stars

This is one of the most brilliant books I have ever read. With Mo being haunted, the Adderhead immortal and Dustfinger dead the story has taken an unhappy turn. Finally Orpheus tries to swap Mo for Dustfinger and ends up giving in them both but Mo makes a dangerous deal with Death that if he gives him and Dustfinger back their lives that he will write those three words Heart, Spell and Death into the White book but if he doesn't before the end of spring him, Dustfinger and Meggie shall die.
My favourite part is when Mo is in the dungeon. My favourite character is Meggie. I think ages 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 should read this book. I give this book five out of five.