Tuesday 17 January 2012

THE BAREFOOT BOOK OF BALLET STORIES


THE BAREFOOT BOOK OF BALLET STORIES (with CD)
By Jane Yolen and Heidi E.Y. Stemple. Illustrated by Rebecca Guay
80 pages. Barefoot Books. $23.99 (Ages 8 and up)

ISBN
9781846862625

Rating: ? Stars

Its about stories that have dancing in it. That's why it's called ballet stories. I like the book because I like dancing and singing because it's fun. And I like
princes dress and princess too and they're beautiful. and the princess is kind too.

the parts that I don't like are: Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters are so mean. Aurora's sixth fairy is so mean too.and It's scary.

I like the part when the princesses dance and sing. I like to read princess books.And it's fun to see dress's.it's a fun book.

Cinderella is kind princess.Aurora is a nice princess. Copelia is a lie.but i like the book. because I like princess.

the part that I don't like is:mean people.like Cinderella's stepmother. copela's dad. and I hate it. it's like you are a made