Sunday 18 October 2015

DIVERGENT



DIVERGENT
Divergent Trilogy Book 1
By Veronica Roth
496 pp. Katherine Tegen Books. $17.99. (Ages 13 and up)

ISBN
9780062024039

Rating: 5 Stars

   This book is the best book I have ever read. It’s a teen novel about the future. It’s like all types of novels mixed together. It has love, adventure, friendship, science fiction and so much more. One of the other reasons I like this book is because it has so much information that you make an epic movie in your mind.
   I like romance, but not any kind of romance. I like teen romance or a story about crushes. I don't like when the romance is so simple, like the 70's romance. This book has a very advanced type of romance, it has sharing secrets, crushes, the type of ‘aww’ caring and more.
   Sacrifices are one of the worst parts of most books you may think, unless it has the enemy sacrifice themselves. Yes, I agree to. This book has too much sacrifice. Tris's mom, dad, and friends died in the book. It’s too much, hurts the reader’s heart. The deaths of Tris's friends and family is because of this erudite woman. Argh! The sacrifices are good because of the reasons they sacrificed themselves. I won’t say anything more to save the secrets.
   I love how the author made the fear simulation. It would not be the best book I have ever read. And also Four would not be there. Four is amazing, he has only four fears. My fears are uncountable. It’s also fasinating to imagine.
   I will rate this book all the stars in the word.