Friday 23 October 2015

ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME MARGARET



ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME MARGARET
by Judy Blume
192 pp. Atheneum Books for Young Readers. $9.99. (Ages 12 and up)

ISBN
9781481409940

Rating: 4 Stars

   Margaret is having a hard time after she moved to a new school. But now, she is settling in and meets new friends. She loves her friends but when they were having a great time one of her friends lied to her. She has also hurt someone just because of a gossip she heard. Will she ever make everything better?
   I love the part when a boy thew a party at his house. Not a crazy teenagers party though. Just a fun party. There were many fights but they all were very happy. Nobody ever had that kind of parties at my school. I wish I could have those kinds of party. They sound so fun.
   I hate the part when Margaret hurts a girls heart just because a little gossip. She didn't even know if the gossip was even true. May this be a lesson to everyone to not to ever listen to something even if you think its true.
   The sad part was when they wanted to go to different schools because they have finished elementary school. Its just like me leaving elementary school because I moved when I was 6th grade. Now i have lost many friends but also made many new friends.
   I recommend children who haven't gone through puberty to read this because it has a good vision of what might happen to you when you go through puberty. I hope tis book can be a good example to you who will have puberty soon.
   i rate this book 4 stars