Saturday 23 May 2015

HORRIBLE HISTORIES: SAVAGE STONE AGE


THE HORRIBLE HISTORIES: SAVAGE STONE AGE
by Terry Deary
Illustrated by Martin Brown
144 pp. Scholastic. £5.99. (Ages 8 and up)

ISBN
9781407104287

Rating: 5 Stars



    I enjoyed reading this book because it had good illustrations and it was very funny also I learned a lot from reading it. The topic of this book is the Stone Age peoples! And it tells you about their way of life. I liked the illustrations because they look like comic books strips. Also the people in the illustrations act in funny ways.
    This book is written in a special way because most history books just give you the nice facts of history, but this book tells you all the horrible things in history. As a result, this book was scary and happy. So I guess that if you add up scary and happy at the same time that will make the book funny!
    The most interesting fact in the book is that hunters used to keep mammoth brains as souvenirs to show off with the other hunters. I was interested about the Stone Age because that was my topic at school. I want to learn more about this Stone Age topic because I know there are still more things to learn after reading this great book. I give the book 5 out of 5 stars.